Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Adventures In Word Feud.

Indulge me in this if you will. I love word games and I am pretty good at them, I think. But, there's this person, who shall remain anonymous, that has bested me more times than I care to admit. It irks me to no end.

Now, picture a new game, me resigned to lose, again. This person, let's call him Mr. Meanerson, gloating and guaranteeing a 100 point win over me.

Again, picture a relentless battle, epic, monumental... Full of dramatic sweaty brow close ups and at the end of it, the sweet taste of MY victory over Mr. Meanerson.

Amazingly satisfying does not begin to cover the feeling I experienced when the little "You Won Against Mr. Meanerson" sign appeared on my iPhone's screen.

Let me illustrate...



This one's for you, Mr. Meanerson.

Have a great hump day, lovely people. I'm off to ready lots of new posts cause this blog has been neglected enough.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah blah blah. So now you're 4 for 1000 against me. Pssst. You lost the last two games to me by over 100 points.

Signed,

Meanie Meanerson, Esq.

]=p

Denise said...

LOL! Way to go, Anilu!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...