Monday, April 25, 2011

Still at it...

Since I have been away from all my paper and glue for two looooong years now, I cannot thank my dear friend and über talented designer Karla Dudley, enough for getting me into digital.

Thanks to her, I have been able to keep from going nuts because of a scrap withdrawal and I have amassed an obscene amount of digital kits... Yes, I know. Hard to believe. Ha!

So, in an effort to use them all at least once, I have given my self the challenge to scrap a page a day using a different kit each day.

Here's hoping I keep it up and that it helps me get some of my mojo back. There will be lots and lots of shameless lifts, but... Oh. well.





This is one of my shameless lifts. My vicitim this time is the crazy talented Peppermint from One Little Bird. Thank you for the inspiration.

The kit is a Paislee Press collaboration and one of my fave kits ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...