Tuesday, February 2, 2010

These are so much FUN!

I have been playing like a mad woman with my new 365 Kit by Karla Dudley, which you can get here.



These are just a few of the many, many pages I have created with it.

It is without a doubt one of my all time fave kits of hers cause the possibilities are endless. Endless, I tell ya'!!!!!!!!








All templates are 8.5x11" so you can easily print whatever parts you want at home and create a hybrid album or go all digi with it.

Sorry, off to play some more...

3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

speechless!

Ki Kruk said...

My goodness Anilu...these are brilliant!

GretaB said...

I've been eyeing up that kit and you make me want it even more. That last one with the candy apples - yum!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...