Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm back in full force

So, I had been completely devoid of Mojo, but apparently I'm back. Yes, I am!

I got some new GORGEOUS digital goodies from the brilliant Karla Dudley and just like that, Mojo's back.


You soooo need these beauties! They are the coolest open book templates in square and rectangle formats and the possibilites are simply endless with these.



click to see larger image

click to see larger image



I don't have any of my scrap supplies with me, so these are gonna be amazing to make my December daily album in digital format.

And in case that wasn't enough, she goes and creates this amazing paper and border pack. How delicious are those colors and patterns???




I'll be posting lots more LOs made with these goodies all through the week.

Toodles.

9 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

ey gurl---i see karla is stuck with me and you for now---your work is awesome--i'm about to play with some papers now---keep up the good work with your digi's--you should make a living creating books for people---see ya huney!!!

Dawn said...

I gotta try digi! You have got the eye for it and your LO's are always amazing! :-)

Ki Kruk said...

WOW Anilu! You are the digi bomb! Love it!!

Denise said...

Anilu, as usual you have blown me away. I want to do beautiful digi layouts like you!

GretaB said...

Karla is lucky to have you - you make her products shine. :) Awesome layouts and Nati is such a doll!

diana albright said...

beautiful as always, anilu! you rock the digi :-)

Ady said...

Will you go back to paper and scissors?LOL You are rocking those digital pages... Happy Thanksgiving...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

The mojo is definitely in the house! Beautiful digi kits! Love your layouts :-)

xobellaaimox said...

wow!!! go you!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...