Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting crafty... Finally!!


I got the idea for these flowers from Prima's Lolipop flowers. I absolutely love them but they are expensive and very hard to find.

So, I did a little google-ing and came across this very cool You Tube video turorial on how to make them.

See video here.

In case it wasnt obvious, mine is the green one :)





And then I came across Kenner Road's January kit sneak peeks and I knew I not only had to have the kit, but I had to try to make some flowers for my self.
Those gals are so incredibly talented. Their DT gallery is insane.



I'm also getting the urge to try some of the cool techniques Tim Holtz has been showing on his 12 tags of Christmas series.

OK, off to do some shopping.

Later.

8 comments:

bwgayoso said...

OMG! look at those wonderful goodies! Your flower turned out beautifully! Good for you : )

Greta said...

You did a fabulous job!!

And...um...the 15th has already passed. Or am I late reading this post?

Unknown said...

Cute cute flowers! I can't wait for time to create, jealous!

happy holidays!

~Tamara Nicole~

Diana said...

These are SO pretty! I have to ask, what camera do you use?

Unknown said...

Ha ha I don't know if it's heaven, we just had a branch fall through the roof into our living room! Craziness:-0 The snow is melting into the house:-(. Ahh well, enjoy your sun!!!

Dawn said...

I think your flowers look fab!! I did all of Tim's tags last year. This year they are even more detailed. Can not wait to see what you come up with. :-)

Alexis said...

Ya, your flower ROCKS. LOVE IT!!

Happy Holidays!!

Trish said...

Love your flowers, Anilu! And KR is awesome--I got one of their kits when they first came out--gorgeous!!

Merry Christmas to you my friend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...