Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Freebies for ya...

Ever since Karla asked me to make a few templates for her, back when I was in her DT, I have loved making them.

They make it all easier, and when the mojo decides to take a vacay, there is nothing like the boost of having a starting point with a template.

I have made many, many more since then, and I will be offering them to you as freebies here on No Shrinking Violet, from time to time.

Here are a few of my free template downloads. You can get them by clicking on the images below.








They are always available by going to the 411 section on the sidebar and clicking on "free templates".

Stay tuned, though. I have many more in the works and they will all be free. I hope you like and enjoy them, and that you show me what you made with them.

Kisses, lovelies.

2 comments:

ady abreu said...

Great "free" template... I must download when I get back from vacation. The blog look is adorable.. I love it...

Briana Johnson said...

You are really doing such a fun job on your blog - looove your new retro thing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...