Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another must have. Or two... Or three!

Karla's Digital Essential series are without a doubt my most used digital elements evah!
Aaaaand this one has four, yes you read right, FOUR alphabets/numbers!!!



And this one's just pure cuteness!! I am in love with that paper plane :)



Alphas!!!!




I used my own template for this one ;) You might be seeing it as a freebie soon...


I think that garland is my fave everrrrrr!




Definitely a must have for every digi scrapper. Get them HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esta increible tu trabajo,me encantaron los dos, el de mi Nati solita con su pantalon negro y el otro de los cuatro primos,estan bellisimos tus composiciones.
Te superas cada dia mas.
Te amo hijita.
Ana Maria.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful layouts! Nati is adorable :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...