Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On an organizing kick.

Since the overwhelming amount of scrap crap I have amassed has completely killed my mojo, I decided to revisit, reduce, reorganize and purge the stuff I have.

I got rid of a lot of stamps I didn't like and so I had to redo my stamp index.
It took forever, I stained my fingers like crazy and it was pretty tedious but I love, LOVE the end result.

Now I have the urge to stamp, stamp, stamp!!!

I used to keep the sets together, but now I broke them apart into categories. Easier to find what I want.

Some flowers...


Silhouettes, birds, butterflies...


Swirls, leaves, tress...


Geometric shapes...


Large backgrounds...


Various images, tags...


Lots of labels which I love and don't use enough..


Chandeliers, lanterns, damasks...


Vintagey images, valentines & love...



Some very cool various images...


Some of my alphabets...



Without a doubt my fave scrap thing are stamps. I adore my collection and I never pass up an opportunity to add to it.

I found these two at Paperbag Studios. I love anything with numbers on it and these two had my name written all over them.




Now, I have to go use them instead of fondling them...

Go be creative.

12 comments:

Breanne Crawford said...

you are SO dang organized! love it!

bwgayoso said...

Wow Anilu! Can I give you my stamp binders? LOL!

Unknown said...

I am salivating over those stamps. Love the stamp index idea. What types of inks do you use???

Mia said...

Awesome tips Anilu! Totally gonna try the stamp index.

Denise said...

I used to have a book of all my stamps. I wonder where that went? I stopped stamping for a while and sold a bunch, so my book would be very outdated. Now that I have started stamping again I should re-make a book. It would help me use my stamps more often, too.

Roben-Marie said...

Hope you enjoy those Paperbag Studios stamps! Thanks for you support! Roben-Marie :)

alma said...

Anilu me encanta tu organizacion y me gustaron las estampas de las mariposas.
Tremendo trabajo.
Bay. Alma

Damaris said...

I'm impressed!!! Want to come over?
HUGS

Anonymous said...

oh anilu, i have to stay away from your blog :) you either make me wanna buy something or reorganize my space!!!!! the stamps are gorgeous!!!!

liz mataraza said...

wth? you got some serious stampage...

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a great job of sorting!

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Oh I wish I was a tenth as organized as you... who am I kidding I just want your stamps! Just joking. Maybe ;-) Love the tip!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...